A newer technique to quickly give you the smile of your dreams is Clip-On veneers. There are obstacles to a beautiful smile for many, such as expense, time, and even the fear of dentistry. A removable appliance that can be adjusted to fit over your existing teeth is a clip-on veneer. The benefit of this process is that there is no need to damage your current teeth permanently. Although a veneer clip can be used temporarily or in a more permanent way, care and maintenance are still required.
Alpha Clip-on Veneers are thin porcelain or composite raisin shells that are attached to the front of the teeth. They are custom-made to fit over your teeth and are a common cure for stained, chipped, word-down, misaligned, or even gapped teeth.
Your Clip-on veneers are an additional thing to your pre-existing teeth & give you an instant straighten look. So you are supposed to care for them to make them last long and odor-free to keep up with your perfect smile.
It is an important part to keep your clip-on veneers clean to keep them safe from breakage and shiny to obtain years of a beautiful smile. It is necessary to avoid eating excessively hot, cold, and crunchy drinks.
Your Clip-on veneers need to be washed every time you wear them. This easy routine will ensure that their sparkle is preserved by your veneers.
- The clip on veneers are not natural teeth, so we need to keep them regularly and properly clean. Using lukewarm water, soft brush, or silicone brush and soap solution, you can clean them (avoid using excessively hot water, rough brush, or soaking them in mouthwash).
- To dry them, do not use a blow dryer or other direct heat source. Instead, allow your clip on veneers to air dry or use a soft cloth to clean your veneers periodically from any moisture washing such as this will ensure that they do not discolor.
- If you sense an odor or a bit of staining, soak your clip on veneers for an hour in concentrated mild soap, then thoroughly clean them with a soft brush and clean water. It is also necessary that your teeth be cleaned as well. This will guarantee that you do not experience tooth decay or periodontal illness.
- Bad habits such as nail-biting, straw chewing, fork nibbling, opening bags of teeth should be avoided. Also, ice, hard cookies, hard candy, caramel apples, hard nuts, pumpkin seeds, and popcorn should be avoided. You plan to consume them, eat salad, soup, or other soft food that does not damage your veneers, however.
- Don’t clean the veneers with regular toothpaste or mouthwash. Instead, opt for a solution of mild soap and water and use a soft toothbrush or veneer brush to gently brush them. To render your veneers life-long, you should floss your veneers every day for hygiene treatment.
Within minutes, Alpha clip-on veneers will completely transform our smile. Pick up your dream smile from your doorstep.